AZ Boiler Equipment – Business
Did you know that boilers generally account for more than 40% of the heating energy in commercial buildings? If you are a Southwest Gas large commercial customer in Arizona who is interested in improving the energy efficiency of your business, then you may be eligible to receive a rebate on the maintenance of your existing boiler, or on the purchase and installation of a new, high-efficiency boiler.
Arizona Energy Efficiency Rebates Available
|Program||Rebate Amount||Exp. Date|
|Arizona Combined Heat and Power Program-Business https://www.swgas.com/en/rebate/arizona-combined-heat-and-power-program-business||$400 – $500 up to 50% of installed cost||Jan 1, 2018|
|Arizona Boiler Equipment-Business https://www.swgas.com/en/rebate/arizona-boiler-equipment-business||$120 up to 50% of equipment cost||Jan 1, 2018|
|Arizona Air Curtain-Business https://www.swgas.com/en/rebate/arizona-air-curtain-business||$2,100 up to 50% of equipment cost||Jan 1, 2018|
|Arizona Fryer-Business https://www.swgas.com/en/rebate/arizona-fryer-business||$650 up to 50% of equipment cost||Jan 1, 2018|
|Arizona Natural Gas Storage Water Heater-Business https://www.swgas.com/en/rebate/arizona-natural-gas-storage-water-heater-business||$550-$650 up to 50% of equipment cost||Jan 1, 2018|
|Arizona Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater-Business https://www.swgas.com/en/rebate/arizona-natural-gas-tankless-water-heater-business||$375 up to 50 % of equipment cost||Jan 1, 2018|
|Arizona Clothes Washer-Business https://www.swgas.com/en/rebate/arizona-clothes-washer-business||$50 up to 50% of equipment cost||Jan 1, 2018|
|Arizona Solar Water Heater-Business https://www.swgas.com/en/rebate/arizona-solar-water-heating-business||$11.50/therm up to $20,000 or 40% of installed cost||Jan 1, 2018|
|Arizona Steamer-Business https://www.swgas.com/en/rebate/arizona-steamer-business||$500 up to 50% of equipment cost||Jan 1, 2018|
|Arizona Low-Flow Showerhead-Business https://www.swgas.com/en/rebate/arizona-low-flow-showerhead-business||$5 up to 50% of equipment cost||Jan 1, 2018|
|Arizona Homes Program-Home Builders https://www.swgas.com/en/rebate/arizona-homes-program-homebuilders||$450-$1,500||Jan 1, 2018|
|Arizona Builder and Multifamily Rebates https://www.swgas.com/en/rebate/arizona-builder-and-multifamily-rebates||$5 – $2,000||Jan 1, 2018|
|Arizona Solar Water Heating-Builder/Contractor https://www.swgas.com/en/rebate/arizona-solar-water-heating-builder_contractor||$11.50/therm up to $2,000 or 40% of installed cost||Jan 1, 2018|
|Arizona Solar Water Heating-Homeowner/Renter https://www.swgas.com/en/rebate/arizona-solar-water-heating-homeowner_renter||$11.50/therm up to $2,000 or 40% of installed cost||Jan 1, 2018|
|Arizona Low-Flow Showerhead-Homeowner/Renter https://www.swgas.com/en/rebate/arizona-low-flow-showerhead-homeowner/renter||$5||Jan 1, 2018|
|Arizona Windows-Homeowner/Renter https://www.swgas.com/en/rebate/arizona-windows-homeowner/renter||$1/Sq. Ft. up to 75% of equipment cost||Jan 1, 2018|
|Arizona Clothes Washer-Homeowner/Renter https://www.swgas.com/en/rebate/arizona-clothes-washer-homeowner/renter||$50||Jan 1, 2018|
- Rebates are available for purchases of NEW high-efficiency equipment until program funds are no longer available.
- Program participation dates are subject to funding availability and may change without notice. Program and submission deadline dates will be updated on the Southwest Gas website.
- This equipment may qualify for a federal tax credit
How Do I Apply For A Rebate?
- To determine equipment eligibility prior to purchase call 1-800-654-2765, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Equipment must be installed prior to the payment of any rebate. Southwest Gas reserves the right to verify both the efficiency and installation of equipment prior to issuing rebates.
- Rebate applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Along with the completed, signed rebate application that includes your Southwest Gas account number, please submit a copy of your invoice(s) (or receipt) that lists where the equipment was purchased, the date(s) of purchase, and model number(s).
Processing Time For Rebate
- Please allow 6-8 weeks to receive your rebate(s).
Program Eligibility and Limitations
- All qualifying energy-efficient equipment must be natural gas and must be installed at the business location of an Arizona commercial customer receiving natural gas service from Southwest Gas.
- Rebates are limited to new equipment only; leased, used or rebuilt equipment is not eligible.
- Warranty replacements are not eligible.
- Any individual rebate amount cannot exceed 50% of the purchase price of the new equipment.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with other utility rebates for the same end use product.
- Owners of multi-family properties may be eligible for rebates. For more information, click here.
This program is funded by Southwest Gas Corporation’s Arizona customers and administered by Southwest Gas Corporation. This program has been reviewed and approved by the Arizona Corporation Commission. This program may be modified or terminated without prior notice and is provided to qualified customers on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are no longer available. Eligibility requirements also apply. Southwest Gas Corporation does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, estimated savings, and benefits attributed to the products that qualify for this program. Reference to any specific product, project, or service by manufacturer, trade name, trademark, or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Southwest Gas Corporation. To qualify, equipment must meet technical requirements and be installed according to local building codes and ordinances and/or manufacturer’s requirements. If you have questions visit www.swgas.com/efficiency/az or call 1-800-654-2765 to confirm eligibility before purchasing products.