- Low-pressure air atomizing system on oil with rotary vane compressor
- Cam trim with 14-point adjustment range for consistent air/fuel ratios
- Parallel positioning available for optimal control through out the firing range
- Low NOx with FGR capabilities
- Piston-type positive displacement oil metering system
- Gas manifold on oil burners standard for easy upgrade to combination units
- Hinged combustion head for easy access and maintenance
- Backward-curved impeller provides adequate combustion air for various furnace pressures
- Nozzle line electric heater standard on medium to heavy oil burners
- FGR modulating valve
- UL & cUL listed
Capacities and Specifications
Lower gas supply pressure configurations available for New York City requirements
- Firing rates based on altitudes to 2000ft. above sea level.
* For firing rates at higher altitudes, consult factory.
- Gas input based on natural gas at 1,000 Btu/cu.ft. and 0.60 gravity
- Oil input based on 140,000 Btu/gal. on D/LND, 145,000 Btu/gal. on DM and 150,000 Btu/gal. on DE series.
- Boiler overall efficiency of 80% estimated. Industrial Combustion does not guarantee overall boiler efficiency.
- Furnace pressure and furnace dimensions and required NOx emissions may allow higher firing rates than shown above,
- consult factory
- Motor horsepower based off of standard design backpressure rating.
* Consult factory for review and comparison to your application.
- Shipping weight is only an estimate