- Gas, light and heavy oil fuels
- Low-pressure air atomizing system on oil with rotary vane compressor
- Piston-type positive displacement oil metering pump
- Cam trim with 14-point adjustment range for consistent air/fuel ratios on models M34-63
- Nozzle line electric heater standard on medium to heavy oil burners
- Gas manifold on oil burners standard for easy upgrade to combination units
- Hinged combustion head for easy access and maintenance
- Backward-curved impeller provides adequate combustion air for various furnace pressures
- Refractory combustion cone
- Full modulation
- UL & cUL listed
Capacities and Specifications
Lower gas supply pressure configurations available for New York City requirements
- Firing rates based on altitudes to 2000ft. above sea level.
* For firing rates at higher altitudes, consult factory.
- Gas input based on natural gas at 1,000 Btu/cu.ft. and 0.60 gravity
- Oil input based on 140,000 Btu/gal. on M, 145,000 Btu/gal. on MM and 150,000 Btu/gal. on ME series.
- Boiler overall efficiency of 80% estimated.
* Industrial Combustion does not guarantee overall boiler efficiency.
- Gas pressure based on zero furnace pressure.
* For total pressure at manifold, add furnace pressure.
- Impeller and motor HP is based on altitude up to 2,000 ft. above sea level, and up to 1.5″ W.C. furnace pressure.
* For higher altitude or 50 Hz applications, consult factory.